The Apple Watch has become a major revenue generator for Apple and a gorgeous yet useful accessory for Apple lovers since its release in 2015. Although the launch of the new Apple Watch Series is a few months away, there are many rumors and leaked details about it. So the story is that Apple was working on a new and refreshed design before the release of the series 7. Rumors said that the design will have the same flat edges as the iPhone 13, but this did not happen.
However, in September, Apple is anticipated to launch the Apple Watch Series 8 Extreme Sport variant with the iPhone 14. It is rumored to be called the Apple Watch Series 8 Pro. Moreover, it can also have a flat display. If this happens, we could see the anticipated design for the Apple Watch Series 7. In addition, it will also be the largest smartwatch display. The’ Pro ‘ model of the series 8 will focus on athletes and people who work out. So, it will be rugged, and the performance will be strong. Moreover, it is also said that the Watch will be made using strong metal materials. Hikers and athletes experience extreme conditions, so this new Watch Series 8 will be the most suitable for them.
- Its screen will measure about 2 inches diagonally.
- It will have 7% more screen area than the current largest Apple Watch.
- Its resolution will be about 410 to 502 pixels.
- It will be able to show more information and fitness metrics on the Watch screen at the same time.
- It will have a shatter-resistant screen and a comparatively large battery. Therefore, professionals can use it longer without interruption.
- Tracking metrics will also be improved. For example, swimming data, hiking altitude data, and more.
- The extreme sports variant of the series 8 will have an S8 processor. Its standards will be similar to the previous S7 from Series 7 and S6 from Series 6. For the first time, the company will maintain the same performance for three generations.
Possible health features:
- The new version could introduce a temperature sensor and be used for breeding scheme.
- It can use current blood oxygen sensors to detect sleep apnea.
- It can also include sensors such as accelerometers that will measure spikes in the force of gravity and detect car accidents.
- It can also detect how often the person is in a state of atrial fibrillation.
The leading tipster, Mark Gurman, also predicts that this high-end model of the Apple Watch will have a high cost in price. This is similar to the initial outlay for the iPhone 13 pro.
Apple has created a vibe by launching new products every year. In addition, people begin to anticipate them months before their release, reinforcing that stretch.
Also this year, it is predicted and rumored that Apple will launch the new Apple Watch Series 8. We have listed above the features that will probably be included in the new series. In addition, it is also rumored that Apple will launch three models for the Watch – Apple Watch Series 8, Apple Watch Series 8 SE, and Apple Watch Series 8 Pro.